Turn-based Dungeon Crawler
Kill your enemies, possess their bodies, and take their abilities as your own in this procedurally generated death labyrinth.
$14.99 view on midboss.net
Member of the press? View the presskit
- Possess your enemy and gain their strengths and skills.
- 19 forms and over 60 abilities to unlock.
- Choose between Hardcore mode (only 1 life), 1UP mode (5 lives), and Narrative mode (infinite lives and buffs to explore the game)
- Randomly generated loot and equipment system.
- Randomized potion system. (optional)
- Dynamic music system that ups the musical excitement when enemies are about.
- Custom Games so you can play the game exactly the way you want to.
- Shareable death cards document your run and how it ended. Load these in the game for stats or to play using the same seed and settings.
- Spend death cards to start your next run with items you had when you died.
- Beating the game gives a victory card which can be used to play a new game+ mode where you start over with your items, abilities, or both.
- Cratefish currency.
- Traps as well as unidentified and cursed items.
- Trade with and sell unwanted items to a mysterious merchant.
- Detailed tooltips.
- Line of sight and fog of war systems.
- Randomly generated dungeon floors.
- Several types of lootable containers and chests.
- Single-file save and resume with permadeath.
- Full options menu including key rebinding and resolution options.
- 12 retro mode filters to find and unlock.