Lore Finder recently got funded on Kickstarter, and raised almost twice its initial goal of $10,000! This means that Lore Finder will be coming to a PC near you very soon, with simultaneous releases on Windows, Mac, and Linux, plus the additional ‘girlfriend mode’, which will double the game’s length!
Member of the press? View the presskit
- Traverse a changing world: Individual rooms will transform and hold new surprises as you accumulate powers.
- Find your own path: Non-linear design encourages freeform, exploration-based, and self-directed progression. Complete sections of the game in what order you like.
- Experience atmosphere: From the dark and oppressive living areas, to the impersonal basement with its cold steel and mortar, to the dank caverns that lie even further below.
- Accumulate forbidden powers: Embrace your own corruption, fight fire with fire, and wield dark powers against their own progenitors.
- Face climactic terrors: Within the mansion dwell dangers of elevated strength and influence, often guarding crucial ways and powers.
- Uncover a family’s corruption: Experience the result of the restless emotions of the mansion’s formerly human inhabitants expressed through an eldritch power, from the anxiety of a frustrated would-be scientist to the isolation and anguish of a child unloved.
- Piece together past events: Explore and find scattered evidence of the inhabitants’ otherworldly transformation through journal entries and memory-stained objects.
- Non-binary Protagonist: Play as paranormal investigator K.C. Morgan.
- Girlfriend mode: Beat the game to unlock this mode, allowing you to play as K.C.’s girlfriend, with all new powers and story.
- Speedrun mode: The speedrun mode offers a built-in timer and will streamline play experience for speedrunners.